A Letter To My Best Friend


Dear Best Friend,

I want to thank you for being such an amazing companion to me. You come along most important people in my life. It actually gets difficult to say all this in person so I am writing this for you.  I know this sounds very 90’s but I had to.


Thank you for all the time I have been stupid, arrogant and hardest to deal with person and you always knew what exactly I wanted to hear or when exactly I need to be heard. Thank you for all those times when you called just to force me to have my dinner. Thank you for taking care of me even when we were miles apart. Thank you for being there with me whenever I cried. Thank you for handling me when I wasn’t able to handle things alone. 


Thanks for making me realise that I can be ruthless person as well as the most compassionate one.
Thanks for never giving up on me and not letting me down ever. You have always made me smile, you have given me a safe place to cry, you have taken all my tantrums but you never complained.

I couldn’t have found a better person even if I tried. And I don’t care how clichΓ© it sounds but, because of you I have learned to stop caring what people think of me, you are my favourite part of what makes me who I am to this day.

I know things are changed in many ways between us. Yet you are the same person to me and you will always be the person with whom I want to share all my happiness and sorrows. We might not behave like we used to but I am happy where we are today. You are my go to person and this is never going to change.
Words can never be enough for expressing regards but still I am trying. I am so beyond blessed to have you and I wouldn’t trade the world for all our memories. Thanks for coming out of nowhere and spilling around everywhere. J
So, here I’m trying to make up for all the times when I didn’t message or called you. And sorry for every time we fought.

Thank you for keeping me sane. The bond, the level of comfort I have with you, I don’t want it with anyone else. Our friendship has been full of ups and downs so far, and I am ready to see what it holds for us in future.
Here’s to our years of friendship and to the years to come.

 
PS: remember that day when you lost that bag wich was full of my stupid demands. ;)

Love <3



Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome nd thank you too.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œfor giving some special memories..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How easily and delicately you have put a relationship that a person cherishes for their who life in these words is just beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I really loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww.. Really it is a blessing to have a male friend.. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

letter to my younger self

Mental health of a PCOD patient

A Story To Be Told...